Use the form on the right-hand side of this page for entering reports on books, videos and other resources. The instructions in the left-hand column below provide contextual information about how to prepare the form and give links to the plotting documents referred to in the form.
Click here to return to a blank form after you have completed one entry. You may submit as many forms as you choose.
Thanks for participating in this project.
Follow these instructions to complete your submission:
- Review your resource and compile the necessary information. You can download a Word version of the form at the right in order to draft your comments.
- If you want to review what you have written, click on the "Save and Continue Later" option at the bottom of the form. All of the information currently on the form will be emailed to you along with a link to click to resume processing.
- In order for other people to understand the general themes of your resource, two plotting resources are being used.
- The first locates the major focus of the resource; this diagram is called the All That Is Plotting triangle, the major arenas are numbered from 1 to 14 -- you can choose multiple arenas as needed.
- The second chart helps locate where on the human journey into consciousness the resource focuses. This diagram is called the Human Adventure Plotting. The major arenas are lettered from A through J -- you can choose multiple arenas as needed.
- Fill in the form at the right.
Thank you for your cooperation and participation. Come back to this page for updates on this project.
Use this form to report on books, videos and other resources.